Some of our produce is ready to harvest now and the Southmoor Elementary School Garden club will be outside the dismissal doors on Peach Street at 3PM this Friday, August 28th with produce to sell for cheap. All proceeds from the sales go back to the garden to buy seeds and supplies.All produce is organic and grown by the students and volunteers at the school. Bring your dollar bills.
Questions about the Farmer’s Market or how to become a member of the Garden Club please call Andrea at 303.242.1222. Hope to see you there.
$.50 Green Beans
$.50 Bush Beans
Now available online! Get all the documents found in our family packet handed out at registration!
Yahoo- we have wonderful news.
We were just told that we will start the year with all our classrooms in the same building!!!
- 5th grade will start the year in the trailers- NOT at Shoemaker-
- Music and Art will not have to share the stage- oh Yea
- 8 classrooms will not have to set up twice and move twice!!!- can i get sweetnesss
- we will only need one specials and lunch schedule this year
- our interventions and paras can all serve kids at Southmoor
- Our building is amazing-
- we can all be together for meetings, PD, assemblies
- new furniture through out our rockin space